|Introduced||Early in Second Bug War|
|Users||United Citizen Federation: Mobile Infantry:: Marines|
|Wars||Second Bug War|
Starship Troopers 3: MarauderEdit
Major General Dix Hauser carries the CP1. Enolo Phid's aide-de-camp used the CP1 to fire a round of bullets into the Brain Bug's head.
Level of TechnologyEdit
Semi-automatic pistol, single-action, gas-delayed blowback action with a gas cylinder located below the barrel, polymer frame.
- Caliber: 9×19mm Parabellum
- Magazine capacity: 13/12
- Effective firing range: 165 ft (50 m)
- Muzzle velocity: 330 to 360 mps
- Rifling: 4 Grooves to the right
- Length of weapon: 178mm
- Barrel length: 101mm
- Weight unloaded: 1.58 lbs (720 g)
Behind the ScenesEdit
- A Red Laser Module is fitted to the pistol (without a weaver mount), shielding the safety switch located at the front of the trigger-guard. A recoil compensator is fitted to the muzzle.
- Since Vektor CP1 is a gun manufactured in South Africa, which is also the film location for Starship Troopers 3: Marauder, it is possible the filming location is a consideration for the filming crew to choose the weapon for the film.