Think it. The sequels likes me, but there are many facts that don't like me:
Starship Troopers 2:
- Pulse weapons: Yeah, the e-p weapons that are like lights turning on and off. Replaced the armor of lead, emblems of the saga.
- Bad officers, those who send their soldiers to die.
Note: the incomplete uniforms are because there were no to much money.
Starship Troopers 3:
- 11 years and they are still using the old BDUs.
- The big weapons.
- Religious propaganda.
- The 2 new bugs didn't like me too much.
- Federation Marine Corps, because the Mobile Infantry is Army and Marines, like in the novel. (These guys and girls are badass, but I gave you my rason).
- 10 years after the first movie (ignores), and then, quite a few years after the third film. That isn't good, right?
Think it. 10 years is fine. Being right in the 23rd century, humans should be very advanced. It's annoying to think that several years after the first film, they still use the same armor and virtually the same technology. Also think that the powered suits came several years before Starship Troopers: Invasion. Consider also that our three heroes are still young (thirties).
That's is why STi must ignore the sequels.