Think it. The sequels likes me, but there are many facts that don't like me:
Starship Troopers 2:
- Pulse weapons: Yeah, the e-p weapons that are like lights turning on and off. Replaced the armor of lead, emblems of the saga.
- Bad officers, those who send their soldiers to die.
Note: the incomplete uniforms are because there were no to much money.
Starship Troopers 3:
- 11 years and they are still using the old BDUs.
- The big weapons.
- Religious propaganda.
- The 2 new bugs didn't like me too much.
- Federation Marine Corps, because the Mobile Infantry is Army and Marines, like in the novel. (These guys and girls are badass, but I gave you my rason).
- 10 years after the first movie (ignores), and then, quite a few years after the third film. That isn't good…
Fuck yeah. It was a hard time, but we did it.Read more >
I have seen the Enlistment Contracts of Johnny and Carmen used in 1997, and I can´t undertand they because they have things that have nothing to do one with another thing. Don't match. Is maybe an U.S. Navy enlistment. Single-with-Spirits could say something about this because she is an ex-sailor.
Guys, here they are: Johnny CarmenRead more >
Should we use this new category for articles in general like drop, drop pod, Buenos Aires, Argentina, orbital drop suit, etc? I count with your support.Read more >
My Little Starship Troopers - Episode 1: Fall From Valor
Rodger Young, Corvette-class transport- 04:01:25PM
Private Grant Dimitri Victor Sherman, one of the Federal Marines, was one of the soldiers to hold the rank and insignia of Private. He was seen guarding the Rodger Young.
But when arriving at Planet P, bug plasma begins damaging the Rodger Young, resulting the marines to move out. "Hurry up, Private Sherman! We're going to escape the Geronimo!" Yelled Private Vladimir Aleksander Makarov, one of Sherman's friends. "I am trying to, Makarov!" Replied Sherman.
However, when he was heading towards on of the Fleet Dropships, debris fell into them, cutting Sherman and his team off. Sherman, who was about to escape, noticed a dr…Read more >