Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Starship Troopers: The Roleplaying Game, there are several plasma weaponry:
In Starship Troopers film universe and Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles, Plasma Bugs, as its name suggest, are able to discharge plasma that powerful enough to deflect asteroids and slice right through many large starships.
Bug plasma can also be seen as a form of artillery fire on Mobile Infantry positions. In addition, the Scorpion Bug fires direct-energy blast of plasma against troopers and obstacles. However the Scorpion's plasma is many times weaker than that of the Plasma bug's.
Exactly how the Bugs are able to contain and fire plasma is unknown, because usually plasma is so hot that electromagnets are required to hold it and plasma particles tend to quickly disperse in an atmosphere due to friction from air.
- In the novel Starship Troopers, the Pseudo-Arachnid Warriors possess energy weaponry, however, it is never mentioned whether it is plasma or other energy.
- Starship Troopers film universe
- Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles
- Starship Troopers: The Miniatures Game
- Starship Troopers: The Roleplaying Game
| Plasma Weaponry